Mallard 1.1 ready for review

Shaun McCance <shaunm at gnome.org>
Sun Jan 13 19:03:30 EST 2019

Everything that's going into Mallard 1.1 is now fully specced and
implemented. You can get some sense of what's new by looking at the
closed issues and the 1.1 MEPs:

https://github.com/projectmallard/projectmallard.org/issues?q=is%3Aissu
e+milestone%3A1.1+

http://projectmallard.org/mep/

There's also a list of changes in the spec, but not all changes have a
blurb yet as of the time I'm writing this email:

http://projectmallard.org/1.1/changes

(That's the next thing I'm doing, so maybe it's done by the time you're
reading this email.)

If anybody would like to review spec pages for language and clarity,
that would be very helpful. Most of the features have already had quite
a bit of testing already. Making sure documents validate against the
schema would also be helpful.

Thanks,
Shaun