mallard-rng 1.0.0

Shaun McCance <shaunm at gnome.org>
Thu Jul 25 22:09:46 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I've put together an installable package containing the Mallard 1.0
RELAX NG schema. Download here:

http://projectmallard.org/download/index

The package integrates with your system XML catalog, as long as you
pass --sysconfdir=/etc to the configure script. Integrating with the
XML catalog means that tools like yelp-check will automatically pick
up the local copy instead of hitting the network when you validate.

I intend to make future releases containing extension schemas, but
the package will only ever contain schemas for specifications that
have been marked final.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Also, please lean on your favorite distro to get this packaged.

Thanks,
Shaun