Editor mode in Mallard?

Philip Chimento <philip.chimento at gmail.com>
Sun Feb 26 14:42:03 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 15:10, Shaun McCance <shaunm at gnome.org> wrote:
> As of yelp-xsl 3.3.2, there's a guide page (stubs.page)
> that lists all the stub templates. These are templates that have
> no default implementation, and are intended for customizations to
> add stuff in.

That was a huge help, thanks! There's one thing that I'm not able to
manage, though: I'd like to show some indication on pages that have
<revision status="incomplete"/> or whatever in their <info> element.
According to the docs, there's a parameter mal2html.editor_mode that I
should set. I have the line in my custom XSLT:

<param name="mal2html.editor_mode" select="true()"/>

But this doesn't seem to do anything. Neither does editing
mal2html-page.xsl directly and changing false() to true(). But if I
look in the code, there should be something output in
mal2html.editor.banner, which is called from html.body.mode.

Regards,
--
Philip