Publishing mallard docs on a webpage

John Coppens <john at jcoppens.com>
Sun Nov 7 15:37:34 EST 2010

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 21:06:33 +0100
Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi John,
>

>   gnome-doc-tool html -c index.css index.page
>
> This will use the external CSS file index.css. In order to create an
> initial CSS file run the command
>
>   gnome-doc-tool css
>
> However if you don't wish to use an external CSS, you can drop the "-c
> css" parameter and CSS will be included inside the HTML file.

Thanks Mike!

I haven't seen this info on the mallard pages!

I tried this, and found that it generates an index.html file, and cache
file. Could you indicate what the intended 'workflow' would be?

- have the .page files local, and upload only the html files to the site
or
- have the .page uploaded, and some mechanism to run gnome-doc-tool
there every time some html is requested or when new .page files are
uploaded (not very nice...)

Thanks,
John