Redundancy between yelp.io and wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Yelp

Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet at informatique-libre.be>
Sun May 8 07:20:09 EDT 2022

Hi,

I post this here on the mallard-list, because Mallard and Yelp are
related (the yelp.io git repo is on GitHub under projectmallard/).

http://yelp.io/

and

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Yelp

have a lot of redundancy.

I suppose the one to keep is yelp.io, with the git repo located here:

https://github.com/projectmallard/yelp.io

Apps/Yelp on the GNOME wiki can be replaced by a message to say that
the homepage for Yelp is now located at yelp.io.

But maybe the wiki pages have pieces of information not present on
yelp.io, so it would need a pass of re-reading and add the missing bits
to yelp.io.

What do you think? I would be happy to contribute, but without any
guarantees ;-)

Best regards,
Sébastien