html2mallard 0.2 (for crude markdown/html to yelp conversion)

Shaun McCance <shaunm at gnome.org>
Fri Jan 29 13:06:34 EST 2021

On Tue, 2021-01-12 at 23:46 +0100, mario wrote:
> So, this is probably not very interesting; else someone would have
> done
> it before. But I made this little script to transform existing HTML
> docs
> to mallard:
>
> https://pypi.org/project/html2mallard/
>
> Specifically it converts mkdocs` output, and thus markdown pages.
> Only retains inline links, but no proper topic-relation. So it's
> just useful for initial import from online docs.

Hi Mario,

This is super interesting to me at least. It's always good to have
tools like this when people are switching formats.

I've been meaning to add a tools page to projectmallard.org for a
while. I've added this to my notes of tools to mention.

Thanks,
Shaun