Validation error

Jim Campbell <jcampbell at gnome.org>
Mon Feb 20 22:56:51 EST 2017

Apologies, but the advice I gave you was not correct. You don't need a
trailing slash where I suggested that you did.

In order to get a better look at this issue, I think I'd need to see how
this document relates to other Mallard files in your project. Do you
have the source for this available in git somewhere?  If so, please pass
along the link to the repository.

Thanks,

Jim