Quackfest in September?

Shaun McCance <shaunm at gnome.org>
Thu May 21 17:14:02 EDT 2015

On Tue, 2015-04-21 at 12:30 -0400, Shaun McCance wrote:
> I've wanted to do a Mallard planning summit (aka "quackfest") for a
> while now. I manage to talk to a few people here and there about their
> needs, but a dedicated meetup would help move development faster.
>
> Since I'm already in event planning mode and I have space available, I'm
> proposing colocating a quackfest at this year's Open Help Conference:
>
> http://conf.openhelp.cc/
>
> I would do the quackfest as a pre-conference activity so as not to
> conflict with anybody's post-conference doc sprints. That would be
> September 24-25 for a two-day summit.

If you're interested in coming, add your name to this wiki page:

https://github.com/projectmallard/projectmallard.org/wiki/Quackfest-2015-09

If you know anybody who might be interested in coming, spread the word.
This is a good chance to delve into how Mallard works and drive its
development to better suit your needs.

--
Shaun