Testing

Shaun McCance <shaunm at gnome.org>
Mon Jul 22 23:32:39 EDT 2013

Hi all,

Over the weekend, I migrated projectmallard.org from a web hosting
company to a VPS I have better control over. I did this in part to
fix the long-standing issue with the mailing list archives, but also
to make it easier to update the site so I can get quacking again.

I believe everything is now running correctly. I had to re-create
the mailing list, and I seeded the archives from my personal mailbox.

http://projectmallard.org/pipermail/mallard-list/

It's entirely possible I screwed something up, so please let me know
if you encounter any problems with the list or the web site.

Thanks,
Shaun