Permission to translate your page at http://projectmallard.org/

Shaun McCance <shaunm at gnome.org>
Mon Jan 14 09:12:27 EST 2013

Jovana,

The entirety of projectmallard.org is licensed under the Creative
Commons BY-SA 3.0 US license, with a special exception for example
code, as detailed here:

https://gitorious.org/projectmallard/projectmallard/blobs/master/cc-by-sa-3-0.xml

You are welcome to redistribute, modify, or translate, provided you
keep the original attribution and give the same freedoms for your
modified work.

--
Shaun