Some questions about mallard

Mario Blättermann <mariobl at freenet.de>
Mon Jun 20 14:48:06 EDT 2011

Am 20.06.2011 14:10, schrieb Aurélien Naldi:

> * When I try to view a document which is not valid, I get a message
> saying that it does not exist, without pointing at the part on which
> it failed. Maybe a separate tool already exists for this?

Normally, you should get an extended output if you launch Yelp in a
terminal, such as this:

$ yelp .
/home/mariobl/Arbeitsfläche/C/about.page:23: parser error : Opening and
ending tag mismatch: desc line 9 and info
  </info>
         ^
/home/mariobl/Arbeitsfläche/C/about.page:43: parser error : Opening and
ending tag mismatch: info line 6 and page
</page>
       ^
/home/mariobl/Arbeitsfläche/C/about.page:44: parser error : Premature
end of data in tag page line 1

^

This error message refers to a closing </desc> tag which is missing, and
you get also informed about the location.
Best Regards,
Mario