Mallard for developers

Elliott Sales de Andrade <quantum.analyst at gmail.com>
Sat Jul 24 15:52:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

I was trying to see if I could get some information that I would call
"Mallard for developers". The ProjectMallard site is what I would call
"Mallard for writers", and the draft spec is "Mallard for Mallard
developers". But what I'd like is information for developers of other
projects.

By "Mallard for developers", I'd like to be able to get the answers to
questions like the following:
If I wanted to integrate Mallard into a project's build system
(autotools, CMake, etc.), what would I do?
What's the recommended install location/structure?
Where should I point my application's "Help" button?
What do I do if I want to target Windows/Mac also?
How do I accommodate translations?
etc.

PS, Please CC me on replies.
--