Create html documents

Jendrik Seipp <jendrikseipp at web.de>
Thu Jul 15 21:02:22 EDT 2010

Thanks for the info. I cloned yelp-tool and yelp-xsl from git and could
convert the files to html with

xsltproc /usr/local/share/yelp-xsl/xslt/mallard/html/mal2xhtml.xsl *.page

However, something is missing: I do not see links to the subpages on the
index.html page. Also, the information at the top where we are and the
"further reading part" is missing. Or is that something yelp provides?

Cheers,
Jendrik