Create html documents

Jendrik Seipp <jendrikseipp at web.de>
Thu Jul 15 10:30:34 EDT 2010

Hello,
I would like to try out Mallard documentation for my project RedNotebook
[1]. Opening example documentation [2] with "yelp path-to-dir" works
fine, however I need the .page files to be converted to html since the
project is multiplatform. In the quest to convert Mallard .page files to
html, I tried running "gnome-doc-tool html index.page", but I keep
getting the error message:

/usr/bin/gnome-doc-tool: 1: Bad substitution
file://:1: parser error : Document is empty
^
file://:1: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found

When I remove the .page extension and run "gnome-doc-tool html index", I
get the message:

Unmatched element: page
Unmatched element: info
Unmatched element: credit